Facts Don't Change Our Minds
- We believe in things because i) they're correct or ii) we belong to a group.
- Even if the facts are genuine, we may believe in something because we want to be a part of a group.
- Being part of a group is wired in our brain because of our evolutionary history. Not belonging to any tribe was a death sentence.
- Nowadays, we probably won't die, but we have a fear of being socially rejected.
- It's hard to change someone's mind because we're telling them leaves some group, which causes fear of being alone about the new fact.
- A way to change someone's mind is to create a connection first, show them that they will be a part of a tribe and won't be alone.
Endocrine Glands and Chakras Correlation