Organic Social Media
Is the way you post your content and let the platform distribute it organically.
- Your public share between them on their feeds.
You don't have control of your audience, but you expect that the people who will see your content is
- A percentage of your followers (your organic reach).
- Your followers' followers, if your followers share your post.
- People following any hashtags you use.
Is a good way to test if your content will have positive or negative feedback.
It is used to start your campaign.
- When organic social media is preferable over paid social media?
- James Gurd. Understanding the role of organic vs paid social media
- Paige Cooper. Organic vs. Paid Social Media: How to Integrate Both into Your Strategy