Virality Potential Criteria
- You can use these four criteria to validate potential virality: absurd, great name, unexpected, and simple.
- Something that is a bit absurd lean people to share the content on social media.
- A great name makes the content memorable and searchable. It can be descriptive or catchy.
- Something unexpected also catches mainstream attention, which increases the chances of sharing.
- Something simple to explain and understand removes the friction, and it's easier to reach more people.