- An asymmetric opportunity is one in which the upside is much more significant than the downside.
- Examples of asymmetric opportunities:
- **The stock market** because it has unlimited upside potential.
- **Creating content** because they are scalable products. People can consume them infinitely without any extra effort from you.
- **Learning in public** because can create good opportunities for you, besides the knowledge that you gain.
- Cryptocurrencies are asymmetric opportunities.
- [Thomas Waschenfelder. Seek Asymmetric Opportunities Where The Upside Is Greater Than The Downside](https://www.wealest.com/articles/what-is-an-asymmetric-opportunity)