- Create a "banned words" list. These words are the ones we use in casual conversations.
- Actual / Actually
- To be
- A lot
- Unfortunate / fortunate
- Avoid adverbs.
- Your text becomes more cluttered and slower to read when you use many of them.
- Use conjunctions at the beginning of your sentence.
- Write as you speak, do not try writing with more elegant prose.
- If you want to write more eloquently, improve the way you speak.
'The first goal is to improve my learning habit. It'd be amazing when I cultivate the habit of studying a topic per week, close it, share with other people, and start to read a new different topic. I hope I receive many feedbacks because it can improve the issues I investigate, and on top of that, I can meet amazing people.'
The Pyramid Principle