Factors to consider when making a strategic decision include:
- The desired outcome of the decision
- The resources available to achieve the desired outcome
- The risks associated with the decision
- The potential impact of the decision on stakeholders
- The timeframe for implementing the decision
- The capabilities and limitations of the organization
- The external environment
You can use SWOT analysis to help your company make strategic decisions.
- How to make a strategic decision?
- The role of data in making a strategic decision?
- The importance of stakeholder input in making a strategic decision?
- How to assess a proposed decision's risks and potential impact?