Some examples of strategic decisions that impact the company's long-term success:
- Which markets to enter.
- Which products to develop.
- How to price products.
- How to allocate resources.
- Which partnerships to pursue.
- What acquisitions to make.
These decisions will determine the company's potential customer base, revenue, and profits.
- What factors should you consider when making strategic decisions?
- How do different types of strategic decisions impact the company's long-term success?
- What are some common pitfalls associated with strategic decision-making?