A value proposition is when the perceived cost is less than the perceived value.
The value proposition is the company's brand and its promise. The product's branch must be in alignment with the company's. The values are in the business outcomes and the collections of "do's," which will vary by persona, and each might have a different use scenario.
To create a value proposition, you need:
- Name of the product: Which products or services the company offers?
- Value: What does the market value most?
- Market description: For which market is the company creating the value proposition?
- List of benefits: What are the benefits the market will derive from the product or service?
- List of alternatives and differentiation: What alternative options does the market have for product or service?
- Proof of value: What evidence are there to substantiate your value proposition?