- The product owner (PO) is a role of the scrum team—it's an individual.
- Isn't always the product manager. Compared with PMs, PO is more detail-oriented and focuses on the mid-term.
- He ensures that the developer team delivers the most value to the business on each sprint.
- She's a person that represents the business and stakeholders.
- He creates and manages the product backlog.
- She gives the team clear guidance on which features to deliver next.
- She may create user stories for the development team
- He decides when to ship the product.