- You need accountability to build up credibility. So you have to do things under your name as much as possible, with risky.
- Accountability is a double-edge: it allows you to take credit when things go well and bear the brunt of failure.
- Influencers have much social capital because they risky their image and export themselves.
- People that stamp their names on things are confident.
- Society rewards people with accountability because they take the risk of failure and humiliation. You take the risk of loss under your name. **People who do this have a lot of power**.
- [Naval. Embrace Accountability to Get Leverage](https://nav.al/accountability-leverage)