- People are becoming more digital in modern society.
- We spend more time on the Internet than on TVs or newspapers.
- People use the Internet to connect to others, entertainment, or to be informed.
- The digital content that informs has three levels of relevance, from the less to more relevant:
1. Only informs.
2. Informs and does some analysis.
3. Informs, does some analysis, and gives a recommendation.
- If you want to increase the importance of your content, you may add some [psychological trigger](/zettel/psychological-trigger.md), also described as [psychology of selling by Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D](/zettel/-robert-b-cialdinis-psychology-of-selling.md).
- For instance, if the content author is an authority, his/her recommendation will have more relevance.