- Zettelkasten is a method in which you write down your thoughts in notes, tag, and connect them over time.
- The Zettelkasten's massive advantage:
- You'll learn better.
- You'll focus better.
- You'll be less frustrated.
- You'll waste less time.
- You'll think better.
- You'll be more productive.
- You'll be more creative.
- The Zettelkasten principles:
- The principle of atomicity: the note should contain only one idea.
- The principle of autonomy: each note should be autonomous (don't copy and paste).
- Always link your notes.
- Explain why you're linking notes.
- Use your own words.
- Keep references.
- Add your thoughts to the Zettelkasten.
- Don't worry about structure.
- Add connection notes.
- Add outline notes.
- Never delete.
- Add notes without fear.
'The first goal is to improve my learning habit. It'd be amazing when I cultivate the habit of studying a topic per week, close it, share with other people, and start to read a new different topic. I hope I receive many feedbacks because it can improve the issues I investigate, and on top of that, I can meet amazing people.'
Article: An Effortless Way to Improve Your Memory